Rustic Escentuals

dabbledoya

Had to search for another Red Tea since KY is OOS, and will be for awhile:((

I found one at RE--of course it turned into a list lol, so please let me know your honest opinions about the scents I've picked out so far (fragrance, throw, etc. in candles & BB) or other scents you'd recommend.

Red Tea

Vanilla Bean

Red Current and Thyme

Celtic Moonspice

Dragon's Blood

Dreamcatcher

English Ivy

Essence of Bethlehem/Jesus

Amazing Grace

Imagine: Love

Monkey Farts

Island Cocktail

Lavender Mist

Thanks!

I have used Celtic Moon Spice and Essence of Bethlehem/Jesus. Essence of Jesus has been popular with customers who have bought the scent. It is a good men's scent, though I have never thought of Jesus as smelling like that! Celtic Moon Spice very good. These are the only ones on your list I have used though have other fo's from them and have not been disappointed with any of them.

Lavender apples & Oak is popular, vanilla crunch, moon shadow, berry bundt cake, jasmine, alegria, angel heart, chasmere lace, moonlight path (lw), banana walnut cake comes to mind. Amish quilt and celtic moon spice very similar. hth

lemon meringue pie also good

[quote name=dabbledoya;600157

Red Tea --This one is great

Vanilla Bean --good but have had better

Red Current and Thyme --never tried

Celtic Moonspice ---minority but I don't like it

Dragon's Blood --never tried

Dreamcatcher --a favorite

English Ivy ---nothing special

Essence of Bethlehem/Jesus ---okay

Amazing Grace ---isn't like the amazing grace by philosophy

Imagine: Love --never tried

Monkey Farts -- okay' date=' nothing special

Island Cocktail --never tried

Lavender Mist--nothing special

Thanks!

I love their satsuma, da lime en da coconut, jasmine blossoms and green tea and Issey Miyake dupe.

Ditto ginger on the Strawberry Musk. It's goooooooooooooooooood. Gotta wick up on it, but it's one sexy scent.

Pink hydrangea. You might try it. I can't wait to, but need to get through inventory first.

Others mentioned forget me not as one not to pass up in another thread.

I use a lot of their oils, but only 2 of the ones on your list. The Celtic Moonspice is wonderul, and Dreamcatcher is absolutely divine! If you're a Daystar fan of Blackberry Jam Buttercookies, the Blissful Blackberry is almost identical (at least to me).

As smellywax noted above, the Amazing Grace is NOT the philosophy dupe.

For next holiday season you might look at Tapestry. I forgot to mention that one. I think it's a beautiful fragrance. The SnC Very Sexy for Him is great too. I'm sitting on others, including the English Ivy mentioned, but I haven't done anything with it to really comment, except to say it has a fresh, green scent OOB.

I have tried about 20 of their oils and everyone of them was a strong thrower in igi 4627 at 10%, 6 oz jar with ECO 8.

The ones I considered MUST HAVES:

Interlude (Angel T. Mugler type)

Hot Apple Pie (CM)- more of a potpourri Apple Cinn, than a food one to me.

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Almost Paradise

Vanilla Sandalwood

Twigs & Berries

Watermelon

hth

Eve

I have tried several of RE's FO's, mostly in the Chermark catagory as I was a custmer of that company prior to RE buying them out.

Monkey Farts is good, more of a banana note than the one from NG I tried which seemed more citrus to me.

Dreamcatcher is wonderful and a good seller.

Celtic moonspice has very good throw both hot and cold in my wax.

Fresh Sliced Cucumber honestly smells just like the name. You can even smell the peal. I have one customer that likes to call it "clean kitchen" cuz she says if she burns one of those in the kitchen it smells like it's clean and she doesn't actually have to clean it, lol.

It's hard to go wrong with the chermark line in terms of having a good hot and cold throw IMO, the original owner was very picky about what she carried.