Dumb Question about Votive molds

Hi all I had a question about making votives in silcone molds. I noticed that in the silcone molds there is no hole for a wick pin. So how do you place the wick in the mold. Do you add it while it's drying or put a whole in the candle and place the wick when it's dry. Any info would be grateful. Thanks regina :D

I do the same. Drop tabbed wicks into the molds. You can do it before or after you pour the wax. I found it a bit easier to place the wicks first, then pour the wax. That way I don't have to worry about the wax setting up while I am trying to finish doing a lot of votives.

After I pour the wax I check to make sure the wicks are centered before the wax sets up.

The silicone mold I have been looking at is a "grubby" votive mold. From what I understand, the bottom of the mold is going to actually be the top of the votive (does that make sense? :D ) I have not emailed C&S yet, but when I asked this question here awhile ago, it was suggested that I put the votive pin through the mold. That way, when the votive comes out, the hole will be there and I can pop the wick in. Inserting the wick before the wax sets does not look like an option. Drilling each votive doesn't thrill me either.....lol Does anyone do that? We are only making 40 votives at a time, but that seems like such a time-consuming job.