For the sake of spring/summer

Scented

Freesia- The Candle Source

I love Freesia! Smells clean, and "springy". Totally different from heavy florals like rose and gardenia.

Orange Blossom- Oregon Trails

Another favorite of mine... brings back alot of memories of when I was younger... we had orange trees and OT's version smells just like orange blossoms in bloom on a spring day. :)

I LOVE Cherry Blossom and tried numerous suppliers trying to find the "one". Nope, out of 5 suppliers not one of them had a scent that kicked in my wax. Out of frustration I guess, my mad scientist brain stumbled upon a mix that totally does it. 4 parts Cherry Blossom and 1 part Black Cherry. The Black Cherry brings this scent to life.

Also, Day Star has some new florals that sound very interesting. I ordered samples during her last sale and I'll keep you updated as I test them.

OH?? Now there's some intrigue going on here. You know, I have the cherry blossom (not Solas) and it's just light so it stays in B&B applications. I have some deadly mountain black cherry though. Wonder if it could give the other a boost without burning my nose to kingdom come.

And the Orchid Mist ... may have to look into it.

The Botanical Orchid and Nectar IS going into soap as soon as I get to soaping and will have to see what else to do with it. Lovely, lovely fragrance OOB so I'm crossing my fingers it will do well in stuff.

Thanks for these suggestions!

I've got two of those. That wisteria blossoms is gorgeous isn't it? Haven't touched the bamboo sugar cane and I should.

The lavender martini ... what makes it different than say plain ol' lavender?

Lavender Martini smells WAY better than plain ol' lavender! It smells sorta spa-like.

The Botanical Orchid and Nectar IS going into soap as soon as I get to soaping and will have to see what else to do with it. Lovely, lovely fragrance OOB so I'm crossing my fingers it will do well in stuff.

Julie ~ Botanical Orchid and Nectar totally rocks. I've soaped it (time to play), made tarts, lotions & shower gel and it is the shiznit!

Donna

I second the Aroma Haven Forget Me Not. It's quite sweet but somehow light and fresh at the same time.

Aroma Haven's Neroli is also good. It doesn't smell like orange blossoms on a spring day, though; it's more like real neroli, which smells kind of like a blend of orange blossoms and petitgrain.

Fresh and Florals are my absolute favorites and I have tried many. One thing I do have to say is...I have to second Forget Me Not from RE...it's a real good one and very strong! Some others from RE that are great, both fresh and floral are:

Amazon Mist

Badedas

Botanical Garden

Breezy Meadows

Issey Miyake

From Natures Garden:

Butterfly Garden

Clean Crisp Air

Cool Spring

Frosted Snow Drops

Nantucket Briar

Orchid Rain