Seriously? Are ya smokin crack?

Not to hijack the thread but you got my attention. Something really good I discovered lately. Instead of doing a tequila shot with the normal lime and salt, substitute those for ground cinnamon and an orange slice.

:drool:

I don't know, cinnamon had been known to burn the skin. I'd be careful with that.

You were talking about body shots weren't you????

Oh wait, you weren't talking about body shots...were you. :tiptoe:

Scented~ I'm a tequila drinker without tools. Cuervo 1800- straight.

Man up and get with the times. :D

Body shots? Hmmm. Me thinks what goes on in TX, stays in TX. :meditate:

If you can handle Cuervo, you're more of a man than I am. That stuff is HARSH! Heradura Silver is my personal poison. If I can't get that, I'll settle for Patron.

^^^^^

Jeff, it is much better, cold.

I haven't drank tequila a long time, but when I did frequently, I drank Cuervo all the time. And this other stuff with the little sea salt package attached to the bottle. WICKED stuff. Oh those were the days. *faint*

I'm a martini and wine snob now.

I love Black Russians as well. Nummy.

If you can handle Cuervo, you're more of a man than I am. That stuff is HARSH! Heradura Silver is my personal poison. If I can't get that, I'll settle for Patron.

Mezcal (mezcal can contain no less than 80 percent agave, making it purer -- and arguably more potent -- than tequila. Although tequila is also made from agave, it can legally be diluted up to 49 percent with sugars and water.) and yes i'll take the shot with the worm :D

any Cuervo, if the word tekilla ya is on the bottle i'll be drinking it, but Mezcal is my first choice.

Does this mean shots in Texas next go around? Course depending on where we're going around lol.

I am all for it. I, personally, don't think there was near enough drinking going on last year. I say we set it as a personal goal.

Go to the convention. Make soap. Do shots. Do NOT set off the fire alarm. Deal?

(I talk tough right now as I am having a glass of wine and trying to stay awake!) :D

LMAO!! That was the hotel's fault for the fire alarm as the AC burnt out ... it wasn't us. Still makes me laugh, but still don't think Sherie would find it funny lol. Are they seriously holding it in Lufkin again? AND why not move it? Driving around Dallas is difficult enough lol.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not that people don't understand what handcrafted is. People don't know when Christmas is. They are surprised every year that it sneaks up on them. It's almost as if you can hear them thinking to themselves "it can't be on the 25th again this year, that's when it was last year."