Reed Diffusers

TheWickChick

Just curious if anyone is selling these at craft shows and how they sell. Also not sure what to charge for the 3 oz and 8 oz bottles (will come with box & reeds). I am thinking $5 and $10. Retail for the 8 oz is usually between $10 and $15. My price wont make me much of a profit, only about $2 per item.

Thanks for your advice.

$16.50 for 2 ounces? WOW!

I'm looking at Target for their prices and they are about $10 for 3 oz, and $18-$24 for 8 oz. I dont live in an area of high spenders. I tend to raise my prices when I do shows in well-to-do areas and actually make more money then selling cheaper in the more economically challenged areas.

$16.50 huh, that blows my mind.

• 8 months later...

We don't have any problem selling ours for $16.50 or 2 for $30. People will buy the cheap ones, and always come back to ours. We intentionally made a long lasting product, instead of a cheaper product which would require more frequent replacements, etc.

What do you mean by any longer? Because the market is saturated or because the novelty is wearing off?

I think it's both, even though the stated info was from 9 months ago - I sell mine for $6 for a 2 oz bottle and 8 reeds. They are quality and last forever it seems, but even then - I can barely get them to move. Either people know about them and have tons, or they have no clue what they are.

I think it's both, even though the stated info was from 9 months ago - I sell mine for $6 for a 2 oz bottle and 8 reeds. They are quality and last forever it seems, but even then - I can barely get them to move. Either people know about them and have tons, or they have no clue what they are.

Thanks. I was wondering. I see a few around at gift shops, but not a huge amount.

• 3 weeks later...