My latest batch of layers and balls

Jojo T.

Hi, The burgundy octogan and burgundy with wax moons are both fragranced Amber Sunset, the yellow to red layers are Frankincense and Myrrh, the black ball is Cinnamon Vanilla, the wedgewood ball and wedgewood raspberry layers are Angel Wings and the scratched white red and green layer is made up of leftovers and I've called it fragranced with Surprise as it will be a different fragrance per layer - all a fresh green type of fragrance. They are more level than they look - my light box has a bit of a bulge on one side of the base which I need to attend to. I hope you enjoy having a look. Thank you,

post-1250-139458438838_thumb.jpg

post-1250-13945843884_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458438842_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458438843_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458438844_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458438846_thumb.jpg

Love them all Jo but that wedgewood/raspberry pillar is just awesome. Love that circle of raspberry color. At 1st I thought the moons were embedded in the pillar. Love all the jewelry accessories. I really enjoy studying your creations. Thank you for sharing.

JoJo,

All your candles are amazing! Guess I'd have to pick the burgandy and black as my favorite cuz it would definitely fit in my livingroom but they are all "BEAUTIFUL" to say the least. Hmmmmmm, I guess I wouldn't be able to drive from Northwestern Wisconsin to S. Austrailia to have you teach me your talents, could I?;)

I too love all of these, they are very different, and I like different. ;)

My favorite I think though is your white/green/red one, I just love the subtle green & red layers in that stark white-very pretty!

You sell right? Well, I hope you do, cuz these will be bought up very quickly I'm sure!

:thumbsup:

I too love all of these, they are very different, and I like different. ;)

My favorite I think though is your white/green/red one, I just love the subtle green & red layers in that stark white-very pretty!

You sell right? Well, I hope you do, cuz these will be bought up very quickly I'm sure!

:thumbsup:

I'm having a sale this coming Sunday - my daughter and I have regular candle/jewellery/etc. parties. She does all sorts of funky craft items i.e. painted glasses, personalised gnomes and paintings as well. We make it a fun event and this time we're having a sausage sizzle afterwards. :D

Hello Jo, my name is Jo also and this is my very first time to this site and my first post. Your candles are stunning! You are very talented and gifted to create something so beautiful. I have just started candle making and this is very inspirational! Thank you for sharing!

Jojo!! They look great. Partial to wedgewood blue ones, but that purple looks good too ... and well ... they all do. OK what ball mold are you using? Silicone? I don't see one seam line!
Hi Scented, The balls were made in an aluminium mold I got from Peaks - it's really good and even though the mold is in two pieces, the join is imperceptible on the finished candle. :smiley2:

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! :yay: They are all so awesome. Love the purple octagon and the angel wings and the ... Fact is, I love them all. The beads are an inspirational touch, especially for the Christmas candle. Hope you made lots of those because they are just going to walk out the door.