Stucked wick tab....

I have a container which was bought for me a long time ago, I have burnt all of the wax and was trying to get the wick tab out, but, it will not. I have tried prying it, nail polish remover and even sticky remover with no success. This candle wick is in a ceramic container. It does not look like tape or hot glue. I really want to refill this. Any suggestions:confused:

I bought a candle one time and the wick tab would not come off. It didn't have any of the glue types we use. After trying every chemical known to man and don't even ask. But it looked like some kind of very thin glue, you could hardly see it, I had no luck had to throw it away. Didn't have any Goo Gone then so maybe you're in luck.

I had one of my customers give me a container to refill for them and I had the same problem with the old wick tab.

Out came my trusty ole Dremmel Tool with the smallest grinding tool I had and PRESTO...........it was gone in less than a minute!!! The lightweight aluminum was no match for my tool and was easy to remove.

If you don't have one, I will bet one of your crafter friends does! HTH