Design on Fragrances

Scented

Julie, do you mean Fragrances by Design? I've never heard of Design on Fragrances!

Well....IF you DO mean FBD....thanks for the info on Euphoria! I have that, Angel, Sweet Temptations, Very Sexy for Her and Black Code coming today. That is, if Mr. Brown Britches ever shows up!

I've used quite a bit from there:

Blue Sugar - TOTALLY LICKABLE :wink2:

Nectarine Blossom & Honey - Haven't smelled the original, but my MIL says it's dead on accurate

Irish Spring - TOTALLY ROCKS

Burberry London - Dead on accurate (soaps nice too)

Amazing Grace - Dead on....same as Scent Works, but cheaper

Baby Grace - Dead on, same as TSW, but cheaper

Pure Grace - Dead on, same as TSW, but cheaper

I'm thinking I have something else too...but I can't put my finger on it.

Donna

LMAO! So stoned on Euphoria I screwed up, so yep, that's what I meant.

Let me know what you think of the Black Code.

Sweet Temptations is wonderful.

Thanks on the others, because I think I need to order and get more schtuff.

Amazing Grace, Baby and Pure ... how floral and powdery are they? Or are they?

Oh man, I suck at describing scents. Have you smelled the originals?

Let's see....

Amazing Grace is sort of fresh and clean with a hint, just a hint, of floral

Baby Grace is fresh and clean...some say w/ a hint of powder... *I* get jasmine....which makes it my favorite :D

Pure Grace is fresh and clean like soap and water fresh

I used to be a philosophy ho before I started doing this myself. LOL.

I'm sure FBD's Falling in Love is good too.....I just abhored the original, so never have ordered it.

Maybe someone that does better describing scents will chime in.....

Well, Mr. Brown Britches finally showed up with my order.

Julie.....OMG.....Euphoria....:drool: DH walked by, sniffed, and placed an order. YUMMAH! That man is in trouble now. Hehehe.

Black Code. Hmpf. I don't know. I keep sniffing it. I've never smelled the original so can't compare if it's accurate or not....and it does match it's description of lemon, bergamont, hints of orange etc. Don't get me wrong...I think I like it...very clean....but I'm thinking I used to have a furniture polish that smelled similar. :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: <gasp! Did she really say that about Armani? Dude should have stuck w/ suits!>

Oh...I also got Cherry Blossom.....it's VERY nice.....and I can't keep my nose out of Very Sexy for Her. Hehehe.

Donna

Told you about Euphoria :wink2: A gal at work smelled it and wouldn't let it go. I think it's definitely a hot one. Must see how Rockin reacts to it.

I think I really need to get out to the malls more often lol!

Here I skipped on the Irish Spring for a second order, but I think I completed my list of intrigue.

Baby Grace - you must have this one. I went back and ordered a lb of this one. It's going in cp after Xmas.

Amazing Grace - also nice but I'm not an Amazing Grace fan really.

Black Code - I only had a one ouncer so I didn't have enough to play with. I wasted it on a candle. I say wasted because it doesn't throw at all in my soyblend.

Nectarine Blossom & Honey - also had a 1 ouncer and I put it in a lotion and spray perfume. Ooh, I love this one too. I must order more and try it in soap. It's awesome in lotion.

Vera Wang Princess - Love this one too. Went back for a pound.

Told you about Euphoria :wink2: A gal at work smelled it and wouldn't let it go. I think it's definitely a hot one. Must see how Rockin reacts to it.

I think I really need to get out to the malls more often lol!

Here I skipped on the Irish Spring for a second order, but I think I completed my list of intrigue.

Well OK After being slathered all over with this fragrance I must say it does linger. Nice very nice

I can't speak for the other fragrances but I just got all 3 of the Philosophy dupes.

I normally wear Philosophy Pure Grace as perfume, I don't know if I can say the dupe is dead on, but it is good.

I just cp'ed with it this weekend and both my batches failed miserably lol. Let me say though that it was a new receipe I tried as well as my second time soaping (1st time went perfect lol). I am going to try again tomorrow.

Amazing and Baby Grace smell dead on OOB. I am going to revisit Pure Grace because that is my fave and I really wanted it in soap and lotion/body butter.

Glad to hear all the other reviews as well!

Dana

:D