Christmas is here!!

Salsola

Oh why Oh why do I do this to myself.

I am wanting to start making soaps so badly and looking at all of the beautiful items in the gallery just fuels my desire.

But, I have made myself a promise to not start anything new until the Christmas decorations come down and the house is clean. I have ordered my books and bookmarked miller's soap. Now all I have to do is patiently await the new year.:waiting:

Those are so very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Oh why Oh why do I do this to myself.

I am wanting to start making soaps so badly and looking at all of the beautiful items in the gallery just fuels my desire.

But, I have made myself a promise to not start anything new until the Christmas decorations come down and the house is clean. I have ordered my books and bookmarked miller's soap. Now all I have to do is patiently await the new year.:waiting:

Those are so very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

LOL! You too? I am not going to start making soap. I am not going to start making soap!

I love looking at the gallery though! Gorgeous stuff and talented people!!!!! They all make me proud!

LOL! You too? I am not going to start making soap. I am not going to start making soap!

I love looking at the gallery though! Gorgeous stuff and talented people!!!!! They all make me proud!

Keep saying it, but unless you have way more will power than me, these people will suck ya right in.LOL Oh, yeah, they enjoy every minute of it too. They lie in wait and watch for the weakest member of the group and then they pounce.

I am weak.

But, then they give ya lots of encouragement and good advice, so overall not so bad. :D

Those are very pretty soaps and the scent sounds great too!

I want to make soap one day. I know it's just a matter of time. First want to get the container candles done, then will have to try some soap. Have to. LOL Must! ;)

Those are beautiful and I love any lemon scented soaps! Hometown, I told myself the same thing...wait until January to try anything new, but ended up ordering the stuff to make the bath melts!! I think I'm stopping there, I can't afford any more projects!