my new testing containers

artcwolf

Thank you

the wax is IGI 1286 with a #36 flat braid wick in the bulb, and 51-32-18 zinc on the small jar.....I know the wicks are probably going to be my problem...and C&S is limited on the wax :undecided i'll be going with 1288 or 4627 when i'm done with the 30lbs i've got of it...back to the drawing board at that point.

I got the idea for the handle and lid when C&S had a picture of the jar and then the handle and lid as well...sadly i can't find the jars on C&S anymore thankfully i ordered 24 of them.

very neat!

is that handle a "generic" thing that can be added to any jar (with the correct neck size)? do you mind if i ask where you got them?

I got them from C&S, they come in a pack of 24, if you go to containers/jars then jar accessories you will find them.

they fit these jars they say on the site

#HDL-B - Candle Handles Fit the following Jars:

Standard Apothecary Jars - 10 oz. 16 oz. or 26 oz.

Frosted Apothecary Jars - 10 oz. 16 oz. or 26 oz.

Large Square 16 oz. Apothecary w/ Wood Lid

Victorian Apothecary Jars - 20 oz. or 24 oz.

18 oz. Honey Pot Crocks

18 oz. Pumpkin Jars

it's a tight fit on my bulbs, not a lot of wiggle room

Your candles look great!...Just pretend that the extra yellow color is from an egg wash on the sugar cookies. (smile) Donita

i don't bake so i'm not sure what the means, but i am proud to say my marmalade moon votives came out looking like the orange marmalade in the fridge :D