Plug in tart warmers

schmoopie

Whooopps I worded it that way and also meaning have some to sell at shows etc. With the cost of those going up I prefer to hang onto these but would like to share another place I love getting tart warmers and jar warmers.

It is Candles and Supplies.Very reasonable. I haven't brought the tart warmers but did buy the jar warmers that were 40% off and people loved them. With that cost you can pass the savings onto your customers. Not sure but think the sale is off BUT still 9.99 for a jar warmer is great. Check out the tart warmers.I really like those too.

HTH

LynnS

OH I see now. I guess those like the glade ones. Small and just plug in.Tart warmer immediatley led me to think of what I have.Jar warmers for jars and tart warmers for tarts.

For the plug in I never use those now. Not sure I am interested because a house near me burned because of the glade ones and heard alot of bad things about those. Seems alot are being sold and I do carry insurance but still leery of them. We all know we can make good candles nd have been better than some big companies but just this worries me.

LynnS