Painted, scratched and decorated

Jojo T.

Hi again, Here are some of my painted candles which I have just finished. (Painted as in dye chips melted onto a finished candle with a gas torch.) Fragrances are Pink, Pink Petals, Pink Peppercorn and my blend of Orange Sandalwood and Cinnamon. The scratched crayon top candles are fragranced Victoria Rose and I have decorated them with some bracelets I made. Your comments and feedback are welcomed! Ta,

post-1250-139458437896_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458437898_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458437899_thumb.jpg

post-1250-1394584379_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458437903_thumb.jpg

Awesome as always. I love you you paint with the torch. Would love to try it but would probably burn the house down. Your painted candles remind me of abstract paintings. The bracelets are a nice touch. Can't figure out how you keep them on but they look lovely.

Awesome as always. I love you you paint with the torch. Would love to try it but would probably burn the house down. Your painted candles remind me of abstract paintings. The bracelets are a nice touch. Can't figure out how you keep them on but they look lovely.
Hi Sharyl, the bracelets are on memory wire which retains it's shape and fortunately it is just the right diameter to fit these candles, so they hug the candles beautifully.

hey don't think it couldn't happen. I almost burned my shop down trying to use a torch. Kodoes to you! They look wonderful. After the bad exeprience i had with a defective torch that ended up engulfing my hand in flames i will never touch one again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...