Can you see the image of the lady in my soap?

Meridith

Hey: everybody After a very very, painful knee replace surgery.This is the funiest thing i read in this board realy you all made my day:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

And Meridith, i don't see anything but if you do i hope you get Lots lots money for it:yay: :yay: :yay:

Hey: everybody After a very very, painful knee replace surgery.This is the funiest thing i read in this board realy you all made my day:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

And Meridith, i don't see anything but if you do i hope you get Lots lots money for it:yay: :yay: :yay:

If you are on some good pain meds and should be able to see all kinds of stuff. :P

Sorry! I forgot I replied to this thread... Here is an edited pic where I see the grumpy Ogre...Let me know If you think I'm off...:wink2:

oh, I totally see it now! Looking from the right side I can see a woman's face ~ in your picture she would be wearing a yellow cloak.

SO many "things" in this soap, I hope she puts it up on Ebay!

• 2 years later...

For the life of me I don't see the womans face even with the arrows....but I do see something that no one here has seen....

I see an entire woman!

If you turn the bar to the left so it is up right, smack in the middle of the soap I see a woman sitting upright like on the floor. Her legs are stretched out in front of her straight and her arms are also stretched out like she is reaching for something and there is her head too...It's her whole body.

And I'm not on any wacky tobaccy either! :laugh2:

Trappeur

• 4 months later...

I don't even remember how I got to this post, but I have to say this is crazy. At first, I thought everyone was completely nuts talking about what they "see" in the soap. Then, I started seeing "things." Never saw the virgin mary, but did see the ogre and if you turn your head to the right you can see a wierd face plain as day. What ever happened with the soap? Did you ever sell it?

• 2 weeks later...