Does this look correct? Updated pic.

von691

You should use 'fragrance' instead of 'scent'.

You need to use the actual name of the color - for ex. Green 3, not just a general color statement.

You need your city/state/zip on the label, and your street address if you aren't in the yellow pages..

Other than those legal things, it looks nice!

That picture is so pretty!

I think I would make the ingredients font smaller, and bring down your biz address and phone # down toward the bottom.

Maybe put what fragrance the salts are above or below the soothing part.

It's an attractive label. I like the teal lettering--it really stands out on the label, and the artwork is very pretty.

From a graphic designer's point of view, I would bring down the "net weight" information line to make it level with the last line of text on the left side of the label to give it a more balanced look. I would also move it to the right slightly so that the right edge of it is in alignment with the art above it.

I would add the word "Directions:" in front of "pour desired amount..."

I would also probably reduce the leading (spacing) between the lines of your address, as well as the ingredients.

All very minor changes, but since you asked....!

I think it looks very pretty!

I agree with adding "Directions" in fornt of pour...

Personally I would put a suggested amount to use. "Desired" is a rather difficult amount to guess at, especially if you've never used them before. Until I found this board, I had no idea how much is used, since I've never bought them myself. Ok, honestly, I still don't know how much is used...LOL. It's like... is 1 tsp enough and 1/2 cup too much? JMO