A ball of a time

Scented

Actually, finally, got the buggers to stay together and think I may know the trick. (Surely it won't work now that I remotely said that.)

I killed one batch of bombs because it just got too moist. I killed a second batch because I'm a klutz at times. I threatened to kill the third, fourth and fifth batches with a lot of cuss words ... and look what I got!

[ATTACH]13739[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458437295_thumb.jpg

Julie, your too darn hard on your self girl! Your "pink balls" look fabulous! Just remember what you used (ingredients), how you were standing while making them, how long you held your breath and most importantly, write down the cuss words you used so you can remember them next time!!!!!!! :laugh2: I have to say I'm glad it's you making them and NOT me!!!!! :D

LOL! I'm the terror of bbombs eh?

Thanks for the compliments. Actually I'll play again with them. I couldn't find the ornament ones that I have, must have organized a little too well at one point lol! Scents were (as they have disappeared) sweet pea, pure seduction and a combination of gross (Pink Sugar and Be Delicious -- don't think I'll make that again lol!)