For Maryann

Tara

I promised Maryann I would post some pics of some recent stuff. I did a show today and although these didn't sell I think they came out pretty good. I have been practicing with photoshop and I am getting there although not perfect yet but acceptable for now. The 2nd picture is for a basket made earlier this month for a customer to give a gift for a wedding. The rest are just some soaps I did over the summer. I lowered my prices today at my show and sold quite a bit. I think peeps aren't spending the money like usual this year. They got a bargin....5 oz soaps for $3 but I need to get rid of all these soaps sitting here. They are taking up space.:) The soaps are scent Apple Mint, Blue Sugar, Vanilla Sugar, Jasmine Vanilla with left over scraps from previous batches, and Romance Type......Thanks for looking:smiley2:

post-100-139458436887_thumb.jpg

post-100-139458436899_thumb.jpg

post-100-1394584369_thumb.jpg

post-100-139458436901_thumb.jpg

post-100-139458436903_thumb.jpg

post-100-139458437169_thumb.jpg

post-100-139458437171_thumb.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Yipee :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thank you for posting, I've missed you Tara. I think your right about the pricing, I'm about to go down in price on my soaps (the 2nd cut I've taken since summer). The bad part is the price of shipping and the ingredients keep going up

:sad2:.

Your products look AWESOME!!! What's it been 2 years since we started soaping- I think we started at the same time :highfive: - "we've come along baby".

:grin2:

Very nice! i agree, people just aren't spending as much with gas and food prices going up. I took a few new scents of melts down to the salon I have my stuff in and the Hazelnut Coffee ones were gone as soon as I walked out the door. Maybe just try making stuff smaller and selling it for less and people might buy.

Steph

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Yipee :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thank you for posting, I've missed you Tara. I think your right about the pricing, I'm about to go down in price on my soaps (the 2nd cut I've taken since summer). The bad part is the price of shipping and the ingredients keep going up

:sad2:.

Your products look AWESOME!!! What's it been 2 years since we started soaping- I think we started at the same time :highfive: - "we've come along baby".

:grin2:

Thanks. I am glad I am missed...LOL and yeah it's been about 2 years since we started.