Vanilla Oak

wildwings

I third that:cheesy2: Just finished testing it in paraffin pillars - took one with me to show off at work and had several people wanting it -- they had to draw straws for that one and the rest have to wait till I can pour some more.

I third that:cheesy2: Just finished testing it in paraffin pillars - took one with me to show off at work and had several people wanting it -- they had to draw straws for that one and the rest have to wait till I can pour some more.

I guess I am the oddball-AH's Vanilla Oak didn't smell good at all to me-not like Vanilla or Oak.

Well darn, I was all set to get a sample but now... Does it have a musky smell, cause I hate musk?

I don't like musk, either. I was going by the OOB smell; since others like it so much, I will put it in wax & see if it smells better. It's weird-other vanillas I've tried that weren't supposed to smell masculine did-they smelled like vanilla & tobacco.

I don't like musk, either. I was going by the OOB smell; since others like it so much, I will put it in wax & see if it smells better. It's weird-other vanillas I've tried that weren't supposed to smell masculine did-they smelled like vanilla & tobacco.

I'm not a vanilla person but since this one has a good cold & hot throw, wicked easily and everyone likes it - it's a keeper.