I need a spark lit somewhere

I know it is a bit early to be feeling burnout, but I think I am tired of square masons and bakery scents. My candle area is clean and ready for the next big poor but I want a gentle nudge I guess. Does anybody want to tell me buck up or suggest a new scent. Later today I will pour CS Wassil and WYW Snowberry. Im a whinny bum today. Somebody smack me ha ha

Still lovin chandeling

Natalie:tongue2:

:highfive: okay there is no "smack" smiley so I am giving you high five lol one cause it can be like a smack and two for stepping up and saying that you need smacked lol.

I have never tried those scents you are pouring but they sound yummy. Have fun and its okay to be whiney I know I get that way plenty and have to take plenty of time outs from pouring

Bakery scents tend to do that to me as well - "SMACK" - I don't know what it is about them, but I get sick of them easily. I have so many varieties now that I try to pour bakery only once a week. Maybe the Waissal and snowberry will help clean your nose and feel better. Sorry we can't smack you, but you can smack yourself!

Why not just throw caution to the wind and pour something completely different? Aromatherapy lovers are always on the lookout for a good Lavender or Eucalyptus. I always get a floral - something I can name Snow Blossom or Poinsettia. I'll even pour a tester or two for my spring line. But I always pour them last. It is so hard to live in a "bakery" all the time...I don't want to sleep in one too. :angry2:

I think you're going to be pleased with the ones you've chosen!