Making a mistake??? HELP

I have my first craft show on Saturday. I had thought that I would not bring with me any scents that weren't fall or Christmas types. I didn't think that people would buy springy scents around the holidays. To you veterans. should I bring some other scents as well or stick to the holidays ones. I think that I have 12 or so scents that I am bringing.

I have my first in November and I'm definately taking some non-seasonal scents.

It's my first time 'out there' with the paying public, so I want them to see what else I have to offer.

Others that I'm not taking, I'll take a few melts in that scent so they can smell and order ;) call it a 'sniff n buy' lol

my last two show people have bought seasonal, spicy, bakery scents. my top sellers were mc's cozy home & mc's sweet orange & chili pepper, alot of pumpkin types. for your first time out i'd take everything, so people can see what you do have.

People can't find the spring or summer scents right now, so if they see them they will buy them up. I think it might be because they have been saving money for Christmas presents. I stopped giving Christmasy stuff years ago because people could only bring them out for the holidays. I want something they can sit out all year around. So take what you have plus holiday scents. Good Luck!

Guest Candelishis
Take 'em.

Ditto. I sell more Love Spell candles than Christmas anything. Girls in their 20's come over and go "OH MY GOD! This lady has love spell candles!!!! Check it out!!! I should get one for ~whoever~ for Christmas!!!" and they buy them up as fast as I can stock them.

If you don't have it there, that girl who just LOVES the love spell (or whateverkind) candles will probably just walk on by.

I always make sure I have at least 2-3 of EVERYTHING I sell, and I have a little sign that says "Can't find the size of candle you want? Ask me, I'll ship it to you" and for craft shows, I will generally ship thing to people for free. If you do something nice for them for that first sale, they'll come back.