It's back!

You had me wondering about that info. so I went back to their site and double checked. (my eyes aren't to open at the moment....long night at work) Here is the info. So for now anyways it is back in.

Ready to Purchase?

Select a Size:

10 lb. Bag $13.95 $1.40/lb.

55 lb. Bag $59.95 $1.09/lb.

Price Breaks:

5-9 $58.95 $1.07/lb.

i stayed up until 3 am this morning reading all of the posts on here on glass glow.:rolleyes2 i really want to try this wax. i got a good deal on 16 oz bean pot jars--and i'm scared to try a new wax with a new jar (and plus i hear bean pots are hard to wick anyway.:shocked2: ) but i think i'm going to give it a try. *gets on kness and prays to the candle testing gods that everything works out okay*

I think you will love the wax. You may want to double wick the 16oz. jars though. I currently use two CSN 9's in my 16oz. apothecary jars and they do a really good job so far with all fo's and colors(cross my fingers and knock on wood). However,the jars do get really hot with that combo. and I may wick down using the CSN 7's and see how that goes. Good luck with your new jars and enjoy using the GG palm wax.....

Mike

How narrow in diameter are the 16 oz bean pot jars? Would double wicking be too much? I know bean pot jars are oddly shaped, which is why I never went with them. I like the way they look but was scared away by the shape and the fact that I'd already figured out how to wick the bulb jars.

I'm trying to decide what jars to use and if you successfully wick these, billy, I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear about it. :D I like the bulb jars but the bean pots look so neat. :)

I think you will love the wax. You may want to double wick the 16oz. jars though. I currently use two CSN 9's in my 16oz. apothecary jars and they do a really good job so far with all fo's and colors(cross my fingers and knock on wood). However,the jars do get really hot with that combo. and I may wick down using the CSN 7's and see how that goes. Good luck with your new jars and enjoy using the GG palm wax.....

Mike

How narrow in diameter are the 16 oz bean pot jars? Would double wicking be too much? I know bean pot jars are oddly shaped, which is why I never went with them. I like the way they look but was scared away by the shape and the fact that I'd already figured out how to wick the bulb jars.

I'm trying to decide what jars to use and if you successfully wick these, billy, I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear about it. :D I like the bulb jars but the bean pots look so neat. :)

Good point Violet....I had forgotten that those jars are a different shape....thanks for the reminder and the heads up for billyne. They may not want to double wick those jars.

Mike

http://www.candlescience.com

This is an excellent supplier that uses ecologically friendly packing materials and packs FOs better than any other company I've ever seen. They ship IMMEDIATELY and with no snafus or glitches. I can actually trust that I will get what I ordered before I actually expect it, pretty much every time! Love it!

-Kristi