Iso Extra Strong "fall/spice" Type Fo

mguard

I'm in search of a VERY STRONG Fall Spice Type FO -- you know the kind of scent that hits you in the face constantly and not one that your nose gets use to!

I am a 223 user and could really use any suggestions. I love BCN's Harvest but it just doesn't give you that constant smell I am looking for like BCS's Pumpkin Cheesecake. Thanks!:D

Have you ever tried Celtic Moonspice from Rustic Essentials? That ranks at the top of the kick butt hot throw list. (Although I've been pouring Home Sweet Home from Heartfelts this weekend and it's another kicker). Also, have you tried Heavenly Cinnabun from Scented Bean? Lots and lots of spicy with a little mollasses thrown in. Scented Bean is a great supplier for soy, she tests all her oils in 100% soy. She has 2 cinnamon buns on her site but the Heavenly one is the one with the extra kick.

-- you know the kind of scent that hits you in the face constantly and not one that your nose gets use to!

:D

In my opinion and experience FOs just dont answer to that. The reason is that FOs are created by the petrochemical industry who are reasonably good at identifying a very small number of the oderants of any given scent. NOT the whole depth.

So that youre nose and olfactory center get used to it quickly and then filter it out of your perception. The oderents are still there but the nose....knows.

I hope that doesnt offend too many "all natural" purists.

Essential oils will continue to give you a consistent scent depending in how they are delivered. Sadly if youre thinking candles, EOs just dont work well with candles. JMHO

If you are looking for some strong "fall" scents, you need to look at the threads posted about "Bert's" oils. I got all of my fall and holiday scents from her, and let me tell you, they are strong. Even hubby noticed! That says a lot right there! Ha ha!

Shari