Does anyone that doesn't have a business..

diamondk

A UPS account is very easy to set up. I used on with my business, but I didn't have pickups and all that. I just set up an account, printed off the stuff, paid for it with my debit card, and it was done. I could even set up a pickup. Good luck! if you have any questions, just pm me.

Next time your UPS guy comes to pick up ask him if he would be interested in calling you a couple days a week or you could call him to pick up directly to save the cost of calling it in. That way you don't have to pay for the pick up cost every day.

I have a UPS man that comes almost daily now as it is, but when I need him to pick up a package, I hang a flag outside the door. He has to come by all the time anyway, so if he sees that flag he stops. Before we did the flag thing, he would call me M,W,F to see if I had any packages.

I don't have a daily pickup with UPS only Fedex, but sometimes people like UPS better so I have to ship with them.