wow cs' choco milk

soycool

I poured this earlier today, and although have not done my test burn, I love this FO. Cold throw is already wonderful after 12 hours. I will be giving this to testers. Also Vanilla Hazelnut and Strudel and Spice are wonderful. I am beginning to think I only need CS and Peaks. Oh yea, Red Hot Cinnamon is super out of bottle. I know that is not worth a hill of beans but I get so excited when they are good oob.

Lovin CS,

Natalie :cool2:

I have not tried the choco milk, but I did try cranberry marmalade yesterday an WOW! :drool: I think this will be a best seller this year. After 12 hours cold throw is unbelievable. I can't really describe the scent, it is a sweet cranberry with a hint of some spice I think. After it cures I'll be able to tell. I would definitely try this one if you are sick of the same old cranberry spice everyone uses this time of year. I have 50 more candles to make this weekend and most of my scents are from Candle Science. CS rocks!! :D

Im burning choco milk and it smells identical to the oob experience, plus great hot throw I hope people take to it. It smells just like the name, strudel and spice however along with vanilla hazelnut have a better cold throw so far than HT, but seasonal allergies have my nose not in so good of shape.

natalie

I just got choco milk a couple days ago. Caught my eye since this year I have been on a drink kick. Coffees, teas and milk. Wanted something unique and different. Have felt that way all year. I am not consistent with my fragrances.I am trying diifferent FO's and changing all the time. Last year people wanted no bakery candles this year it has been the opposite.

I also love Candlescience.After I got in on the sale a few months ago I have been hooked. Love their sales Working on 12 different fragrances this week for 2 shows the next 2 weeks-ends.

LynnS