Well, I've finally done it!!

dublon

I've finally decided to splurge for Soapmaker!:bliss:

I had used my free trial up months ago, and was using soapcalc. The thing with soapcalc, it's online (I have dialup so it can be really slow sometimes), and you can only save a couple of recipes, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway after thinking about it for 6 months, I've bought the full version, so now I'm just trying to relearn how to use it!!:D It's adding the inventory in, that is going to give me the problems, but I'll learn...

Just wanted to share!!

Did you know you can save soapcalc onto your computer to use without being online? I do it all the time. In any case, congrats on your purchase.

Now you tell me!!!! lol :D

Oh well no problems... this soapmaker program is reallllllllllllllly super!!! It even gives days to cure for each recipe!! :cool2:

Did you know you can save soapcalc onto your computer to use without being online? I do it all the time. In any case, congrats on your purchase.

hmmm I knew you could save the recipe as a cookie on to your computer, but I didnt know you could save the whole program to your computer. Can you explain how to do it?