Does anyone know a Carolina supplier?

Hi, Tashamac; I'm in Hendersonville. I have gotten things from Carolina Candle Supplies in Charlotte and have been pleased. But when picking things up, it seems easiest for me to go to Rustic Escentuals in Spartanburg. I'm in southern Henderson Co, near the SC line, and it's easier to just get on 26 and go to Spartanburg than to deal with the traffic on 85 in Charlotte. The thing is that she doesn't have a retail store, so you can't go in and "sniff". Every once in a while,she will run a $1 sample special,though, so you can try the scents and order larger bottles next time. She also carries a wide selection of bath and body crafting items.

Cool thanks guys! Went to Candlescience.com and they seem to a lot of cool things! It would really help if I can go pick up somewhere. I don't mind a couple hour trip and I can have my stuff that day instead of waiting for what seems like forever!

Jooniper,

Have you tried any of their scents yet? If you have how are they? I want to try another soy, I saw that ecosoy has a new advanced soy blend (new version) just wondering how that was.

Tash

WOW! I love the prices... the site, the entire thing! Anyone have any recommendations on wax for tarts from CandleScience? I'm closer to Raleigh, so I'm hoping I can make a drive up there tomorrow and check this place out! :yay: I'm so excited to find out about this place! Once again this forum ROCKS!

I'm going to call before going up tomorrow, but does anyone know if you can actually go in the store or do they do shipping only? ... Talking about Candle Science

WOW! I love the prices... the site, the entire thing! Anyone have any recommendations on wax for tarts from CandleScience?
They're among the best people in the business. The head of the family worked for IGI for 30 years.

If you don't mind using paraffin, IGI 1288B would make a good tart wax. You would need additives to get the requisite scent load.

For paraffin that already has additives for high scent load you could consider IGI 4794.

Finally, if you prefer soy the choice would be EcoSoya-PB.