Kudos to Candle Science!

Candybee

Ordered my fragrance oils Monday afternoon just before 3:00PM. Got home from work today and my package is sitting on my front porch!! Woohoo!

Now that is fast! And of course they smell terrific. Got the carmalized pralines, asian amber, chocolate fudge and was so out of cinnamon I needed it badly! Now I can make more cinnamon candles tomorrow!!

OMG! The carmalized pralines smells good enough to eat. Will try it in my parasoy blend tomorrow.:) Anybody else try this one? also the asian amber?

Are most of the fragrances at CS strong. I make parafin candles and around here, all customers want is knock your socks off strong! Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't use paraffin, but if they throw well in soy, wouldn't they work better in paraffin? My favs from CS are:

Vanilla Hazelnut

Basil & Herb

Cranberry Marmalade

Lemon Chiffon (no fuel smell in soy on this one!)

White Tea

Pumpkin Souffle

Violet Lime

I'm sure there's more, but my mind is tired!

Are most of the fragrances at CS strong. I make parafin candles and around here, all customers want is knock your socks off strong! Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

So far I have only tried Cinnamon Buns and Cranberry Marmalade in palm and they both rock...still have to put Pumpkin Souffle, Caramelized Pralines and Wildberry Mousse into wax. Do an advanced search in the Fragrance section for CS or candle science and you will find TONS!

Just poured the carmalized pralines. Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! I think its a keeper!

I also got the cinnamon buns and poured some candles today along with the red hot cinnamon. It sure smells good around here!!

Now I'm waiting for the the cinnamon buns candles to cool a bit to drizzle some 'frosting' over the top. I am new at frosting so I hope it comes out right.

Sharon-- whats the hollyberry like? I want another holiday fragrance that doesn't have pine in it. Is it a berry type fragrance?

YOU MUST try their Hollyberry!!!!! It is wonderful!!!

Ditto on that! I absolutely love the Hollyberry. I'm about to go order a lb. It's wonderful. I also love the Fig Forest, Strudel & Spice, Caramelized Pralines, Clean Cotton, Blueberry Cheesecake, Mistletoe, Cranberry Marmalade, Apple & clover and Hansel & Gretel's House.

Just poured the carmalized pralines. Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! I think its a keeper!

I also got the cinnamon buns and poured some candles today along with the red hot cinnamon. It sure smells good around here!!

Now I'm waiting for the the cinnamon buns candles to cool a bit to drizzle some 'frosting' over the top. I am new at frosting so I hope it comes out right.

Sharon-- whats the hollyberry like? I want another holiday fragrance that doesn't have pine in it. Is it a berry type fragrance?

Hmmm, I think it does have a sort of out-doorsey smell, very natural, there is berry in there, but it is mixed with other things; it is fresh, and very very nice...I have to wick up on it, I am not finished testing it yet, but I know it's a keeper!

BTW, that frosting sounds awesome! You should post pix when you're done; good luck!

The hollyberry sounds nice. I might try some next time I order. I just hate it when I run out of money!! LOL

The cinnamon bun candles did come out cute-- for 8 oz jj. I don't make the bun candles. Getting 'frosting' on the tops of the jars sounds easy but was a bit tricky. I wonder how others do it.