Pin holes in my pouring pots

I assume you put them in water to either heat the wax or to heat the wax for repours or to clean them? If so, then I will also assume than either the pots or the pot with water in it is aluminum and the other is steel or copper? If so, then you are experiencing a chemical reaction between the two different metals; the softer metal (aluminum) develops pin holes that will eventually leak. Only solution is to use the same materials. HTH

I assume you put them in water to either heat the wax or to heat the wax for repours or to clean them? If so, then I will also assume than either the pots or the pot with water in it is aluminum and the other is steel or copper? If so, then you are experiencing a chemical reaction between the two different metals; the softer metal (aluminum) develops pin holes that will eventually leak. Only solution is to use the same materials. HTH

That may be the answer. It all started when i got the new eqioment ehich is steel. Maybe if I coat me pots with something in the meantime. Thanks!!:D