Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm

Darwin

It looks great!

some little things i noticed though... you missed the letter t in your website name. Another thing is the shea and/or cocoa butter. I dont know about the laws where you are, but I like to know exactly what's in my products. hth

I have seen the and/or on products before but with something like cocoa butter I am not sure I have a friend who is highly allergic to chocolate not sure if that means cocoa butter or not though. I think I have seen stuff listed as may contain blah blah blah. I dont like that as it makes it apear like "we through whatever we had in ther" lol. I wonder if you can list it as "Natural butter" or "Refined namtural butters" or if that is to vague as well. I like the lable it looks good on the tube.

Very nice. Is that done by a regular printer and regular labels? It looks kind of shiny.

Great job:)

It is actually printed on regular printer paper in my regular printer. I use fat clear tape that is just a bit bigger than the paper to put it on. It makes it look shiny!

• 2 weeks later...