Attn: Creative minds, I need help creating a logo!!!!

cozyaromas

I need help with creating a logo for my business name.

Please tell me what you think when you hear the name "CozyAromas". I want my customers to feel a sense of family and togetherness when they hear my name. My slogan is, "Where the comforts of home are just a scent away."

Any ideas will be very much appreciated!!!

Oh my gosh, I love everyone's idea....I knew I would get some good responses on this board!!!:yay: :yay:

I just don't want my logo to look to much like the Celestial Seasonings, Sleepy Time tea box. They have a picture of a bear seating in front of a fireplace in a rocking chair with a hat on his head and a quilt draped across him with some tea sitting next to him on a table...

I'll think of something, that will include quilts, fireplaces, and rocking chairs, I love the concept!!!

I think of a very old fashion kitchen with an old fashion wood stove, brick floors and a huge harvest table with winsor chairs pulled up to it. There is a quilt thrown over one of the chairs and a huge grey cat is sleeping on it. On the table is a homemade apple pie and a stoneware mug filled with hot Cocoa. The heat throw off if the wood stove warms the feet of the person who just walked in the back door gathering wood for the stove.

Ready or not here I come jumping into the scene to take the cat's place. The pie and Cocoa is for me!:P

Fire and Ice make sure there are plenty of marshmellow's in the hot cocoa.:)

I really love your concept and it's not just because your are from my homestate of Ohio, either!!!:yay: I was born and raised in Cleveland!!! Go Browns!!!

I can really picture what you and everybody is saying....I might actually go with this concept, now I have to find somebody to do it for me. Makes me want to sit down in the rocking chair in front of the fireplace and read a real good book!!!:yay:

Thanks everyone for your help, I really appreciate it, now off to the drawing board!!!

I think of a very old fashion kitchen with an old fashion wood stove, brick floors and a huge harvest table with winsor chairs pulled up to it. There is a quilt thrown over one of the chairs and a huge grey cat is sleeping on it. On the table is a homemade apple pie and a stoneware mug filled with hot Cocoa. The heat throw off if the wood stove warms the feet of the person who just walked in the back door gathering wood for the stove.

Ready or not here I come jumping into the scene to take the cat's place. The pie and Cocoa is for me!:P

Fire and Ice make sure there are plenty of marshmellow's in the hot cocoa.

I really love your concept and it's not just because your are from my homestate of Ohio, either!!!:yay: I was born and raised in Cleveland!!! Go Browns!!!

I can really picture what you and everybody is saying....I might actually go with this concept, now I have to find somebody to do it for me. Makes me want to sit down in the rocking chair in front of the fireplace and read a real good book!!!

Thanks everyone for your help, I really appreciate it, now off to the drawing board!!!

Yup! I'm origionaly from Cleveland! Born and raised in the burbs. Now I live in the deep, hilly country of Central Ohio. In a log cabin no less. And yes, I use wood burners to heat my home too. I have two of them!:highfive: :yes:

GO BROWS/ Cleveland CAVS

A guy and a gal shown from behind. They're sitting on a couch beside each other. He has his arm around her up on the back cushion of the couch and their heads are tilted toward each other. In front of them is a roaring fire in the fireplace, so all you see is a black silhouette of their heads, but you can see the fire.......Home, companionship, love, safe, content, happy........

Candlenewbie, this is a very good idea too!! It's nothing like sitting in front of the fireplace with someone you love!!! :)

A guy and a gal shown from behind. They're sitting on a couch beside each other. He has his arm around her up on the back cushion of the couch and their heads are tilted toward each other. In front of them is a roaring fire in the fireplace, so all you see is a black silhouette of their heads, but you can see the fire.......Home, companionship, love, safe, content, happy........

I kinda see a family in front of a fireplace, grandpa lighting the candles on the mantle and grandma in a rocking chair reading a book to the kids, mom bringing the hot chocolate for all to enjoy on a tray and dad hauling in the wood, trying not to step on the dog at the same time.

I can really picture what you're describing, thanks for the idea!!!

I really appreciate everyone's depiction of what "CozyAromas is to them, it's just what I was looking for, when I finally get the concept together, I'll post it for everyone to look.:D