Who has your favorite Peppermint?

Holly

LOl! i just got finished making a dozen tarts and 4 wickless candles, with ky icy peppermint. my kitchen smells just like one big giant peppermint stick:) if this scen smells as good hot as it does right now in my house, its going to be a keeper. i had never actually smell peppermint before in a candle but a friend was wanting some so i ordered it. so far its smells strong and a true peppermint .:yay: i used kyparsoy for tarts and the Pb for the wickless.

Straight peppermint, gotta be Icy peppermint from KY, it rocks!! Mixed with vanilla--peppermint kisses from JS

Thanks again Jordan. So far I tested Peak's Peppermint Kiss and JS Buttermint Candies. I will have to look to see if I have JS's Peppermint Kisses -- I may not. Peak's PK had a good throw and it seems that JS's BC did too -- need to test again to make sure. I also poured Peak's Buttermint Candies but have not yet burned it. It seems like Peak's Peppermint Kiss has a better cold throw than the Buttermint Candies. I will see. I may check out KY's Icy Peppermint and then pick. :)

I just ordered me a large bottle of icy peppermint from ky, after trying the small bottle. i have my tarts in bags and some in a jar... you can still walk by and smell them. i want to make sure i have some of this FO around to do tarts & wickless for christmas.