Glass glo

Das okay, kimmeroo - we all get excited and shuffling through the old posts IS a daunting task... If you search for Glass Glow sources I think something should come up... Also, it is has been reported that the CS Glass Glow is IGI Glass Glow Blend IGI R2322A although I do not know that to be a fact...HTH:)

Ok, I see many other sites carry palm wax. What is the difference between these?? I buy mine from CS, I read the write up on the wax and wonder what is the difference in wax itself, CS stresses alot about where they get thiers from and how much better it is for the enviroment.They also are out of almost all of the palm again.Why are the other sites not out?Is CS palm that much better?? Someone please shed some lite on this.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe cause CS is picky where they get their Palm from?? One reason I am holding off on testing it is because I would need a steady supply and noticed that CS has ran out before. I would still buy from CS because they are picky about where it comes from. I just want to wait and see how often they run out.....does that make since??:confused: :confused:

tootie

My understanding is that all their palm wax comes directly from Malaysia(I think that is where it comes from). I couldn't say if theirs is better than anyone elses but it is a good quality wax so far as I can tell. I like it and so do others obviously or they wouldn't be sold out so often. I am sure that other companies have really good quality palm wax as well as does CS. I'm sure it takes awhile to get their wax because of the distance involved. I've seen other sites that carry palm wax also state how good for the environment their wax is....which is a good thing. :)

Mike

P.S.

Guess I can't tell you if it's IGI wax or not.....but it could be????

From what IGI told me...anyone that calls it Glass Glow or R2322(A)...it is one and the same wax as these names are registered trademarks. I get mine from Let it Shine, but they are on the West Coast so shipping may kill you.

They haven't been out of stock yet...of course now that I've said this, they will be!

From what IGI told me...anyone that calls it Glass Glow or R2322(A)...it is one and the same wax as these names are registered trademarks. I get mine from Let it Shine, but they are on the West Coast so shipping may kill you.

They haven't been out of stock yet...of course now that I've said this, they will be!

Thanks kandlekrazy....I have been looking for some to test and was having no luck finding any. West Coast isn't a problem as I sit in the middle out here...LOL I ordered a few of their 5# bags just to play around with.

Malaysia and Indonesia share a border...

from Wikipedia...

The Republic of Indonesia (Indonesian: Republik Indonesia), is a nation in Southeast Asia. Comprising 17,508 islands, it is the world's largest archipelagic state. With a population of over 234 million people, it is the world's fourth most populous country and the most populous Muslim-majority nation, although officially it is not an Islamic state. Indonesia is a republic, with an elected parliament and president. The nation's capital city is Jakarta. The country shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor and Malaysia. Other neighboring countries include Singapore, the Philippines, Australia, and the Indian territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.