Wendy's VBN & WCA

bugtussle

Just found out that Tennessee Candle has taken over sale of Wendy's popular FOs. He will begin selling them next week. This is great news, no more prebuys. This is list:

VBN

WCA

Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific

Apple Mango Tango

Lavish Laundry

Sweet Pea & Papaya

Has anyone tried the AppleMT or the Gee you Hair? I love Wendy's oils. Guess I will start ordering from TCS. Carole

Carole ... if you don't mind me asking, how did you find this out? :confused: I don't see anything on TCS's website, and I haven't read it on any other board. I agree, it would be great to buy them off the website instead of prebuying. TCS also offers free shipping on 6 lbs of mix/match fos.

Never mind ... I just read Wendy's post announcing it.

Yes, the news is true. It got to be too much for me to keep up with, as my husband will be in Iraq by the end of the month. There was way too much lifting, and I knew I couldn't do it alone. One that I left out is Bedtime Bath, but I think that one will end up being renamed, as it is not a duplicate of Johnson & Johnson's.

I'm very happy that Brent has taken over my oils. I took pride in them, and I know he will, too. I just got off the phone with him, and he said these oils will be in by the middle of next week and will go immediately on his site.

Please understand that there is probably going to be a slight price increase. I started these pre-buys just among friends so that we could share the oils, and the news spread like wildfire. I only charged enough for the oils, shipping to me, bottles, and packing materials, so my profit was next to none. Personally, I think it's well worth it to be able to get these oils anytime you want without having to wait.

Thank you for all your support. I've had a lot of fun.

Wendy

Wendy,

You undertook a big task and handled it like a pro. You are a class act 100%! As for your hubby, he has my heartfelt thanks and sincere admiration and I hope the days you two are apart go quickly and you are a family again before you know it!

Thank you both!