Need some Apple help

cleanglow

I've never been a huge fan of the scent but I'm aware that it's popular and want to add some sort of apple scent to my line. I'm just stuck on where to begin. I've gotten samples of woodsy types and bakery types but just can't decide. Those of you that do sell apple scents, can you help me?

Here are the suppliers I regularly order scents from... if you can suggest one from any of them, then even better!

Peak

Just by Nature

Candle Science

Nature's Garden

BCN

They're my top 5 anyway :)

Have you tried Apple & Clover from candlescience? This one seems to do well for me. I haven't had much luck with apple type scents in my pure soy until I tried this one. A&C has been rated a 2 leaf for soy performance...IMO, it should be rated a 3 leaf.

Edited to say: IMO, Apple & Clover is more of a sweet apple scent, not tart at all and doesn't smell anything like mac apple.

I just got Mac Apple, Caramel Apple and Warm Apple Pie from Peak's. YUMMY! I figured that would solve all my apple issues w/ my customers.

The "straight" apple (Macintosh apple) for those that don't like the bakery spicey cinnamony apple...

The caramel apple for the fall festivals and halloween-y types....

And the apple pie for the foodie fans

They (my customers) seem to be content for the moment....

Donna

I just got Mac Apple, Caramel Apple and Warm Apple Pie from Peak's. And the apple pie for the foodie fans

They (my customers) seem to be content for the moment....

Donna

Peaks Warm Apple Pie is a hit with alot of my customers, it's one of my personal favorites as well.

I love Apple & Maple Bourbon from Candle Science.

My other apple scents are Apple Danish from Heartfelt.

Cinnamon Apple and Gingerbread Applesauce from TCS.

Toffee Apple Crunch from Keystone is another great apple scent.

I second CS Apple & Maple Bourbon, this one reminds me of a caramel apple.:drool:

All Peak's scents-Warm Apple Pie is great and my friends love it. Macintosh Apple is very crisp and clean but a little light so I use it at 9%. Apple Jack and Peel is one of my favorites but not as popular with my folks at work-it is spicy. So far I have not been successful wicking any of these but I use 4630 Harmony Paraffin which is very hard to wick. I am doing them in tarts.