Grandma's Eggnog

Tucker: Grandma's swingin eggnog is a Peaks FO, and is not the same as Grandmas Kitchen.

Cybersix: Eggnog is a drink that is traditionally made over Christmas, and is made of eggs, milk, cream, sugar, nutmeg, brandy and rum. It is oh so delicious, and awfully, awfully fattening!!!!!

Cybersix: Eggnog is a drink that is traditionally made over Christmas, and is made of eggs, milk, cream, sugar, nutmeg, brandy and rum. It is oh so delicious, and awfully, awfully fattening!!!!!

Thanks now I see.. here in italy we have something similar,we call it "zabaione"... I bet it's fattening... but I'm safe because I don't like rum and brandy!!!

Beautiful candle, now you know I'll try to do something like that!!!

Kiss

After your frustrations getting a mottle, I see from the bottom of this candle that you can now get it effortlessly! :)

Thank you - yes I've found getting a mottle is getting easier, however some scents and colors - especially the darker ones - still seem to give me problems. Don't know why?????

we call it "zabaione"...

same thing!