Yan*** Candles

Went to an outlet store and looking at their candles they seem to be very crude. Just observed alot of air pockets discoloration and overall poor appearance. I didnt buy one since it was 21 dollars for a 20oz jar. Is it me or is this normal for their candles? They seem very poor.

Yan*** candles have looked this way for quite some time. When candle makers are having a "fit" about how their candles look; wetspots, some frosting, whatever, I advise them to go take a look at Yan*** candles. More often than not, I get an email back telling me how much nicer their candles look in comparison to Yan*** even with a wetspot here, or there. Another candle maker "quirk" solved! :laugh2:

They don't use a one-pour wax for those. It's mainly straight paraffin mottling wax, which gets a lot more wet spots. So really, most people that are comparing the appearance of their containers with Yankme are comparing apples and oranges. Nothing wrong with mottled jar candles, but unless that's what you're making your candles can be expected to have a smoother look and less wet spots than Yankme.