Getting ready for AH/RE sale! Need recommendations

dirtybirdsoaps

I ordered on the 2nd and my order is due Thursday the 13th. I got my shipping confirmation on the 7th. HTH

Thanks, I never got a shipping confirmation...I'm sure they'll tell me my order was lost. I think I give up on them. This is about the 10th time I've tried to order from them...usually the cart dumps prior to checkout. This time I actually got all the way to the end and got the order sent page so I thought all was ok. Sad, because I really wanted to try some of their oils.:(

Wow! I've had that happen (cart dumping my selections) several times and thought it was just me. The last time I had a very long order, and it was really frustrating. I had spent over an hour making my selections and then had to start over. At least now I know it wasn't just me.

Good gosh, why didn't you guys tell me sooner how wonderful their FOs are!!! I got almost 80 one ouncers and I'm blown away by them. Haven't put them in products yet but already I don't get as much of a chemical/fakey smell with them OOB like I do most.

I'm thinking of making 'Vanilla Sandalwood' my most-used personal fragrance.

I may rename 'Essence of Jesus' into 'Magi' because it reminds me of frankincense & myrrh (though frank isn't mentioned in the desc).

'Essence of Bethlehem' is going to be just 'Bethlehem'.

'Dark Knights' smells like a gorgeous man!

And I don't know where to start on the rest!!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm going to ask this here since this thread is about AH/RE, and I loaded up during this sale:

I bought samples of pretty much all of their Christmas scents, and I'm in agony deciding which to pour votives of first. Which would you pour first or which is your fave of their Christmas ones? Somebody give me some relief here! :D

Darbla

OK, I'm going to ask this here since this thread is about AH/RE, and I loaded up during this sale:

I bought samples of pretty much all of their Christmas scents, and I'm in agony deciding which to pour votives of first. Which would you pour first or which is your fave of their Christmas ones? Somebody give me some relief here! :D

Darbla

I really like the winter wonderland!