Cello ties?

soylover

I have a fundraiser coming up in November. I am using a 10oz jar packaged in a cello bag. In your experiences what is the easiest way to seal the bag. I have a feeling I will be making 500 or so candles and want to make the process as simple as possible.

Twist ties?

Curling ribbon?

Other brilliant ideas?

If your candle is already in a jar, is it necessary to put it in a bag? Normally jar candles are sold by themselves without further packaging. If you're putting them in cello bags, tying with curling ribbon will give it a gifty look. It's an economical way too, as those big spools will last a long time.

When Franks went out of business I bought every pack of 6" silver ties from the bridal section. I think I got them for a quarter a pack. I cut them in half, twist and done.

If you don't care about color, you can get green on a roll in the garden section of Walmart...used to tie up plants...it has a cutter built in so you can make them any length you need.