Making Cp with Eo's

Lady_Sudz

Ok, I have made peppermint soap.. Yummy!!!!!

And I have made some of the Natural blends from WSP...And They are Great!!!

But I would like to make a few strait eo soaps... but I am kinda worried..there are soo Many suppliers and so many up downs with Eo's

I would Like to do a Patch soap....how does Patch cp? What Kind of patch is good?

How about Rose Geranium? And what does Clary Sage smell like? and how does it soap?

Thank You for anyhelp!!!!

Ps..how are Camden Grays Eo's?

Patchouli eo is awesome in CP. Hangs on like a champ. It's one of the very few soap scents that I can still smell lingering on my skin after a shower.

I like a well-aged patchouli, so I keep lots on hand for when I need it. Rose geranium is also pretty strong in CP; although I personally haven't soaped it, a friend of mine sent me a bar of hers and it was great.

Clary sage smells like ... I dunno. Fresh & "green" and herbally. I stink at descriptions! :o

You've gotten excellent advice, but I just want to add a word of warning about rose geranium. It can (and almost always does) seize like crazy, so work fast if you use it.

EO's are awesome, have fun!

Thanks for the tip! I will plan to HP that pup if I use r.g. :)