RE's Essence of Bethlehem or Essence of Jesus..

DebbieTX

Anyone tried these? I just ran across these at RE and since I live in a strong religious area, was curious about these two scents. Any input? Thanks!
Within 10 seconds of smelling them, you will be speaking in tongue. :D Just kidding, I couldn't resist.

i have both and the Essence of Jesus smells just like a mens cologne it smells very good, I wear it and also spray it in my car. It is Popular with men & women. When i make it in a candle people buy it, I think because of the name. Essence of Bethlehem I'm not sure, I have not smelled this one in a while, have to get it out and test again.

Oh goodness. I had not paid much attention to Rustic Escentuals (just been too blinded by all the other companies I've tried so far), but this thread made me go to their site and they have some fab sounding stuff. That 'Dark Knights' and 'Dreamcatcher', for example.

The descs for the ones asked about in this thread sound awesome as well:

Essence of Bethlehem

Due to overwhelming requests we're adding some biblical scents. These scents have tested wonderfully and we think you're going to love them! They'll be perfect during holiday seasons as well as year round use simply for the pure joy of the scent. This oil is a deep blend of Frankincense and musk laced with soft rose petals and sprinkled with patchouli and delicate orange blossoms. We didn't know what to expect when this sample arrived and it's absolutely brilliant in wax! This scent proved a powerful performer with strong (but not overpowering) throw. This will also make a captivating incense.

Essence of Jesus

This oil is a woody myrrh fragrance adorned with a touch of lavender, clove leaf, and patchouli set upon a bed of sweet musk. Very earthy and masculine - a divine choice for holiday & religious candles as well as anything you need for your masculine line of products such as lotion or body mist.

Anyone tried these? I just ran across these at RE and since I live in a strong religious area, was curious about these two scents. Any input? Thanks!

I have both and they are very nice oils! I also use them in M&P Soap, Sachets and Body Butters. They do sort of smell like Men's cologne. IMO they are great oils!

• 1 month later...

I got both of these two. I did change the name. EOJ to Magi, still thinking abouth the other one. I did not want to get in a debate with anyone buying candles about the name of the scent which is why I changed it.. Although I did have someone say one smelled like Jesus... hmm.. .wonder how they knew that.....

Cindy