New Scents Coming to The Candle Source

Candlebuddy

I was just checking out www.thecandlesource.com ... there are some new holiday scents coming soon ...

Sleigh Ride - a warm woodsy bouquet mixed with pine needle, bayleaf & cinnamon

Holidazzle - an uplifting combination of cranberry juice, bayberry, fir needles, clove & vanilla

Blue Christmas - a classic holiday fragrance of orange peels, cloves, fir needles and cinnamon sticks

Tis The Season - a creamy eggnog toddy sprinkled with pumpkin pie & spices

Joyeux Noel - a warm inviting bouquet of vanilla beans, cinnamon, coconut & cassia

(They're getting a Gingersnap Cookie too.)

Good bye summer. :undecided

I was there 3 weeks ago for jars and scents so now must go back for these new scents and more jars. Cute and catchy names. Enough to make someone want to buy them. The name sometimes catches people.

I did have one lady say she loves Christmas Eve.The best candle she ever smelled. Now I am looking for that. It was talked about not long ago but not sure it was mentioned where to get it.

LynnS

That Joyeux noel sounds yummy!! I would order from them again if they ever decided to list there darn flash points! But I do like how the samples are so cheap that you can afford to get a bunch. Which is good because they are kind of hit or miss in my opinion.

The Candle Source scents are wonderful! I love all their scents and can't wait for the new ones to come out. I spoke with Loren and she said that popcorn and gingersnap cookie should be in this week and the rest (holiday scents) within the next week or two. Loren is great with customer service and the scents are GREAT too! Can't wait.

I have been fixated on Gembertaarts since getting it from them a few weeks ago, along with a bunch of other FOs, and I will probably include a body spray of it in a package I'm sending a friend in England. I haven't even done anything with the other FOs from them yet because I can't get tired of Gembertaarts. You guys have got me wanting to get busy with them though. :D I think Cinnamon Sandalwood & The Great Pumpkin will be in my next order!