Candlescience - Jack Frost

kdmorgan

I have tried BCN and CS Jack Frost. The scents are different IMO. CS's has more of a bite to it, it is stronger than BCN, and I think the hot throw is much better even with a shorter cure time. I detect more vanilla in BCN, and since I don't like peppermint, I prefer the BCN's scent, but like CS's hot throw better.

I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! :drool: Its super strong though. I poured a bunch of candles all at once and used 1 oz per lb of wax and I swear my nose almost fell off LOL Oh ya I use 100% soy, but it truely is a great xmas/winter scent. Its a half and half scent in my opinion if that makes any sense. You can smell the peppermint and the pine but neither overpowers one another.

Oh ya I just soaped it too. No seizing or discoloration, and the scent is still super strong :)

I'm not really fond of Jack Frost and so far none of my customers are either. It smells strongly of peppermint with a hint of smokey campfire woodsy smell.

Kimberly

Candlescience Jack Frost is peppermint and pine.

I'm not really fond of Jack Frost and so far none of my customers are either. It smells strongly of peppermint with a hint of smokey campfire woodsy smell.

Kimberly

I agree. It has a medicinal smell to it. Reminds me of mouthwash or medicene.

I don't order from candlescience... I order from BCN, BCS and Peaks. This one I have has a top scent of peppermint, then there's a middle note of woodsmoke and then very faintly you can smell a piney smell.

I hate this one and there's not one client so far that likes it.

Kimberly

I don't order from candlescience... I order from BCN, BCS and Peaks. This one I have has a top scent of peppermint, then there's a middle note of woodsmoke and then very faintly you can smell a piney smell.

I hate this one and there's not one client so far that likes it.

Kimberly

This one is not a Yankee dupe though. Yankee's is vanilla and peppermint and it does quite well. I'm not sure if BCN is selling BNL version of Jack Frost. If they are though it's a great dupe