Plastic Wrap

Will Saran Wrap work for what you need? It is a cling type wrap....we call it stretch wrap at work....pretty much the same thing and it clings very well. I don't think this will affect the scent at all....but I've been wrong before. Just wrap tightly and seal with a heat gun(very briefly of course). That should work well I would think.....HTHS

Mike

They say that all the food type wraps pull out the fragrance, so I haven't tried them. But I guess I need to just do it! I'm going to try a couple with the Saran wrap that I have and see what happens in a couple of weeks. I guess the only way to know for sure is to wrap one and keep one of the same scent so I'll know if it is getting weaker with the Saran.

The Saran wrap needs to be the original..

Walmarts brand is good just make sure it's polypro.

I use cello bags, they hold in the scent.

I hope that helps!!!!

I think I'm going to just go with the bags as I checked out Saran on the web and it is made of: Saran polyvinylidene chloride or Saran resins and films. I don't want the life sucked out of my small containers! It appears that the only "Polypropylene" wraps are the cello type which wouldn't stick anyway...so it's bags or rubber bands to hold the cello wrap. I don't want to start shrink wrapping these if I don't have to.

Well, I emailed the Saran people and here is what they said:

While specific ingredient information is considered confidential, I can share with you some of the ingredients used in SARAN™ brand plastic film with Cling Plus® and SARAN™ Premium. These ingredients are:

· Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Film

I imagine all of the plastic food wraps are Polyethylene.