New Soap and Gift Sets for the Holidays

CBE

These are some new soaps.... stamped with my new stamp.

From Left: Sandalwood Rose, Lotus Blossom, and Frankincense & Myrrh

fleurdelislineupgoodone.jpg

And these are my new Gift Sets for the Holidays. They will be wrapped in cellophane and topped with either a pink or a chocolate colored bow.

newgiftbaskets.jpg

Gee... maybe I'll get a gift like that! :drool:

Love the soap stamp... gives a very professional look to your soap. I can't get mine to imprint well... I may have to redesign it... it's a humming bird with a lot of fine work to it... or maybe i should just send it to you as you seem to know how to make it work. Beautiful. I especially like the red frosted soap… though the blue is a close second.

Wowser, both the soaps and the basket are wonderful. The lotus soap especially - that gorgeous lapis color, set off by those delicate pure white top swirls. Awesome!

What's that neat little wicker ball in the basket? It makes a great focal point.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for all the compliments guys! LaVida gave me a REALLY good idea to use something different to wrap the baskets up, instead of using cellophane. I can't wait to wrap these babies up!

I am starting to get my holiday gift sets together. Other than shrink wrap, cellophane or stretch wrap, what is good to "seal" the baskets? Shrink wrap drives me nuts trying to get just the right size cut for each basket. I have tried the shrink wrap basket bags but struggled getting a size that fit without too much left over or not having enough.

I absolutely LOVE the look of yours and it convinced me to go ahead and place an order at Nashville wraps. I only live 20 - 25 miles from them. I should see if I can go look at different things to decide what I want.