Best Fall Apple Festival Fragrance

Candybee

Looking for new ideas for a great apple type or apple blend fall fragrance. Last year I tried:

Nana's Apple Butter (too spicy)

Warm Apple Pie (not spicy enough)

Macintosh Apple (weak throw)

Apple Blossom (strong throw but more a spring than fall fragrance)

So looking for something different this year. Any favorites out there? I could use some suggestions.

Apple scents are huge sellers for me so I carry quite a few. I love Apple and Maple Bourbon from Candle Science. I think it's a very unique scent.

Other great ones...Apple Cinnamon and Gingerbread Applesauce both from TCS and Apple Danish from Heartfelt.

This one isn't exactly a fall scent but Lavender, Apple & Oak is extremely nice and different. Lavender lovers like it and so do the apple people..just a nice blend of both scents.

All of these are strong in GB415.

Wicked1 - I have tried the apples and maple bourbon from CS. Love the fragrance but unfortunately it doesn't throw well in my soy blend.:(

I did blend Warm Apple Pie with Cinnamon Red Hots to make a 'Baked Cinnamon Apple' fragrance and those candles sold out the first time I took them to a show.

But buying 2 FOs gets expensive so I am looking specifically for one that has the cinnamon and the baked apple together in one that throws well in my CB135.