How do men perfer it?

SusieQ

Boy! I'm glad I opened this up to see exactly what you were talking about.......:laugh2: then :tiptoe: quote]

Pfft I was thinking the same thing :P Sorry guess my mind is in the gutter. My husband prefers cologne sprays and I make sure to load him up with MK Tribute as OMG does that smell heavenly..it's like sex in a bottle :laugh2: !

I will say this though, I got a sample from FOH of the Indonesian Teak fo and it is definitely a manly scent and does not smell too bad at all. Would smell great in a bar of soap for my husband to use before going to bed :)

Angi

Body Sprays here. My son, my daughter's b/f and some of my friends with husbands all come to me for sprays. Some scents they like are very sexy for him, polo, CK One, Cool Water, Eternity and just about anything with a vanilla sandalwood blend. I usually make them shower gel to match the spray. They like that they can mix up and use different scents without the expense of cologne which they wore til it was gone lol.