I sold over $100 worth of products this weekend!!

Michi

As some may remember my daughter is trying to earn/make money by selling some of my candles and the soaps we've been making.

Well, we went to a birthday bash for our neighbor/friend, and there was another lady there (a friend also) trying to get people to sponsor her child for some read-a-thon.

Well, when she approached my husband, I came rushing over and told her that McKenna (my daughter) was also trying to earn money for her 8th grade trip, blah blah blah, and kind of jokingly said we'd help HER daughter if she helped OURS. ;)

Well, she said, "just show me what she's got, etc." So a little later in the evening I talked McKenna (she's a bit shy) into bringing over this tray that we had the candles and soaps on over to the party.

It was a big hit, we sold all but ONE candle (had about 10) and about 15 soaps!! :yay: Just about $100 worth.

I think we would have sold waaay more if we would have HAD more-dang it! But now I know that we'll probably do really well if we sit out in front of our local supermarket.

I've got to get busy with testing new FO's a lot of peeps were asking/looking for bakery/fall/spicier scents, which I only had a few.

Anyway, I'm excited, McKenna is excited, and now I just have to get off my rump and get some more soaps and candles made. LOL

I guess I'm just soooo excited b/c these are really my FIRST sales PERIOD- we DID sell 3 candles and 1 soap at our garage sale a couple of weekends ago also, but now I've got a little foot in the door, so to speak, since I have re-order info. on all the products.

Just had to brag for a minute, thanks for listening. :D