Another experiment

Scented

That soap is very upscale looking. I love those swirls and colors. I can't wait to see it cut either. Ohhhh, is it cut yet? We are waiting. :drool:

If you take my humidity, I bet I could pry from the mold lol. Actually, I was able to get it out, but won't cut it till Saturday or Sunday. I know it's not that color any more lol! It might be close, but the sparkles aren't so sparkley and the bronze seems to have vanished (grrr).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruina viewpost.gif

Simply Gorgeous! where do I get some of that 24k stuff? After seeing some of your soaps with it, I just needs to try it.

EEeekkss! I got it from a coop and can't remember if it was Shutter's or Kimberly honestly.

Maybe you found some since posting, but I just noticed Oregon Trails is offering 24K now. http://www.oregontrailsoaps.com/glitters.html

hth

LOL - wow, does that say it all or what? Gotta git me some of THAT fo!

You're still playing with that 24k gold flake, aren't you? I can't wait to see it cut, but as it is it wouldn't look out of place framed or on a pedestal. Really striking!

Yea she likes that 24 K gold. Must be a hint...:whistle: