Store Front STores

AAngels

You are going to find both here I personaly have a store front and I do shows also. For me in my area it is taking both to keep my head above water.

Vicky,

Would you post some pictures of your store front sometime?? I would love to see them.

I have a storefront, a website and still do about 11 craft shows!! Yep thats right I eat, sleep and breathe candles.... like must of us! :D

I would be more than happy to show some pictures of my storefront when I remember my camera.

I would also love to see anyone else's store as well. :yay:

I have a website and do about 11 big shows a year and next week I am opening my storefront. I am carrying my entire line plus a lot of cool gifts. I am carrying Webkins, Robeez, Graffiti Zoo candy, Ganz gifts and a lot of home fragrance such as reed diffusers, candles and air freshners. I will post pics as soon as we are in, the shelves and counters are being painted this week, then we wax the floors and start loading the shelves with product.

I have some pics of my booth somewhere on here if you do a search:grin2:

Website..been doing for about 1 yr now

Storefront...5 yrs, getting ready to open another next month

Craft Shows....been doing for over 20 yrs (not candles the entire time...I started in chocolate) do only about 6 larger festivals now in just fall/winter.

Wholesale...for about 4 yrs (now in just shy of a 1000 stores)

Sorry To Bother Anyone, Just Trying To Post. I Guess ThatS What I Am Suposed To Do. Because It Keeps Reminding Me To Do So

Welcome

No storefront here....previously crafts shows...but think I am going to try to focus on fundraisers and wholesale.

I have a store that is actually a spa salon that we have had almost 5 years. We have a small retail area and we are in the expanding this week and adding more space for service. We also have a webiste that we have had almost 2 years. Will added pictures.

post-273-139458431498_thumb.jpg

post-273-139458431502_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

We have had a store front in a mall for three years. We also had a strip center store for five years but closed it a year and a half ago so we could get a life. We do a lot of wholesale and still do a dozen craft shows (the ones we started with ten years ago). Customers calll and email us so much we hate to drop them. Used to have a web site but way too many problems with maintenance and other issues, so we dropped it.

Have a website, a sales rep(another state).Signed up today for a space in a flea market/craft mall. Got a great spot.There are 5 other candlemakers but I am fine with that.

Also setting up a small area at our County Art Association.I only have to work 1 day a month. Going to be doing that soon because a well known artist will be in town for book signing.

For a store front??? Next year about mid summer. I am saving for it and about 1/2 way there. Looking at a building to put on our property after so many have asked us "Where can we get your candles".So grown alot this year after 4 years doing candles.Just falling in place after that long.

Sales rep already has a company interested in our candles.She also is setting up a small area in her home for candle sales soon.

LynnS