My New Packaging and Names For My Melts

Totally perfect! Love it all! :highfive:

You're going to need to take a trip to Roswell New Mexico to market your products! perfect fit!

I was thinking of doing a craft show dressed in an astronaut suit, but Roswell works too lol

Thanks for all the compliments so far :-)

You are very creative! I love the pkg and the wording, they are unique and will attract buyers. I've been in the purchasing field for over 20 years and one thing we were taught to beware of is unique packaging because it lures you in!! The consumers will be flocking to see what's in there! I know I would buy them....yes I didn't learn anything in 20 years, I'm still into the unique packaging! Great work!:yay:

tryppnotic -

What type of wax do you use iwth your melts in the pictures? Do you have problems with smearing on the package within the circle from the melts?

I have problms with smearing when I put my melts in and when they move around, etc. I use EZSOY. Not sure if it is just the type of wax that will do that or if it is the bags.

Any experience from others as well?