Men's Fragrances

Candybee

I just got a new account with a specialty store wanting to buy only my men's M&P soaps. They love what I have so far but I am always looking for something new.

I already have Bay Rum, Men's Obsession, and Drakkar. I would like to add a couple more. I would appreciate any suggestions. I haven't a clue as to what is 'hot' in men's fragrances. Thanks.

I just started adding designer types to my line and in my search for mens fragrances, I have found from one particular supplier quite a few. They are Black code, Euphoria, Blue Sugar, Green Irish Tweed and Brit. I have purchased the Black Code and Blue Sugar and absolutely love them and will be purchasing the other 3 on Friday (Payday-LOL).

Cristina

For Coolwater, you gotta try Cajun's version. It is great in B&B and candles, top seller (in men's scents) for me. Nice and strong! I've tried NG's and Solas' as well, but I find Cajun's to be the closest to the original, although the others certainly aren't bad either.

Solas Drakkar is quite nice too.

For Coolwater, you gotta try Cajun's version. It is great in B&B and candles, top seller (in men's scents) for me. Nice and strong! I've tried NG's and Solas' as well, but I find Cajun's to be the closest to the original, although the others certainly aren't bad either.

Solas Drakkar is quite nice too.

Coolwater sounds nice! I was thinking of a water fragrance too.

curve from ng

backwoods blue (blue sugar) from foh.

even my hubby likes these too.

Gotta claim Backwoods Blue ( our version of blue sugar) as one of my babies (Backwoods Fragrance & Supply)-it's not from FOH. They may have a Blue Sugar I'm not sure. As long as we're discussing Men's FO, we just added a new one, Black Irish.

Glo

You can get Issey Miyake at Save on Scents or Rustic Essentials, there may be other suppliers for it too, I just don't know who they are. Both suppliers have exact dupes. Issey Miyake is to die for...it's so fresh and clean...it could also be a unisex fragrance. It's one of my all time favorite men's scents...but I sure do love that Burberry Touch for men (Save on Scents)too...and Very Sexy for Men (Nature's Garden) is another great one.